Effectively using Reverse Image Searching (RIS) techniques is core skill in the realm of Open Source Intelligence (OSINT). This course offers an in-depth exploration of how RIS can be a powerful tool in various OSINT scenarios. Whether it involves debunking disinformation, tracing the original sources of images, locating people or products, or uncovering additional social media profiles, RIS emerges as an indispensable skill.
Enroll in this course to gain mastery over Reverse Image Searching. Under the expert guidance of Griffin Glynn and Micah Hoffman, you will learn how to navigate multiple platforms to conduct thorough research.
Key learning objectives:
- Understand what RIS is and at what points in your cases you should use it.
- Understand how to use a variety of RIS tools to accomplish your case goals.
- Understand places where RIS may not be useful.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Be able to search for an image on the internet.
- Determine the original of an image and other websites where that image has been hosted.
- Know several of the best web tools for conducting RIS.
Earn 0.5 CPEs/CEUs for completing this course.
Micah Hoffman and Griffin Glynn authored and teach the course.
This course consists of online videos accessible from mobile app and/or web browser. Lecture, demonstration, and hands-on exercises.
A course completion certificate is automatically provided to students finishing this course.
To successfully complete this course, you must have access to the internet and a modern web browser.