Embark on your Instagram journey with this course designed to introduce you to the essentials of the platform. Learn the ins and outs of finding information with ease.
No account? No problem—we have strategies to help you browse content regardless of login status. Get ready to unlock the world of Instagram, no strings attached.
❗ You must have an active Instagram user account if you want to use some of the techniques in this course. Don't have one? Check out our Creating and Using Sock Puppets course to learn how!
Key learning objectives:
- Understand how to find data that is hosted on Instagram.
- Understand the different places within Instagram where you can extract meaningful data.
At the end of the course, you will know:
- Learn the basics of what Instagram is and how it is used.
- How to find interesting information about videos and profiles.
- How to find data both on the platform and using third party tools out side of it.
Earn 1 CPE/CEU for completing this course.
Lisette Abercrombie authored and teaches the course.
This course consists of online videos accessible from mobile app and/or web browser. Lecture, demonstration, and hands-on exercises.
This course is included in the All OSINT Course bundles.
A course completion certificate is automatically provided to students finishing this course.
To successfully complete this course, you must have access to the internet, a user account on Instagram, and a modern web browser.
Related course is Introduction to Social Media.